Thursday, March 21, 2013

I Should B asleep again

Yep can't sleep again. No big surprise really because my schedule is never the same each day.

Well I went running/jogging/walking today (day 3 of C25K). It was nice weather out. It was overcast with a light breeze and a beautiful 74 degrees. About 5 minutes into my workout it began to sprinkle. I didn't think anything of it because it often sprinkles in Florida and then gets sunnier. Well, about 5 minutes after it began to sprinkle it began to pour down rain! It rained so hard I could barely see and I actually passed our apartment TWICE without realizing it. Yep that's right I got lost in the rain. I'd like to think I'm not the first one that has experienced this however, I fear I might be. I am hoping I don't get sick from being out in the rain.

Nighty night bloggie world.

No comments:

Post a Comment