Thursday, March 21, 2013

I Should B ovulating

I mean well I SHOULD BE! I am a woman and ovulating is something women do! Well unless you have fertility problems and then well sometimes you don't :-/
It is CD23 and all the monitor says is its a high day. My body is so annoying!

Okay so on another topic I am a member of Weight Watchers online. As of today I have lost 19.6 pounds :-) I still have a long way to go in the weight department but it is the baby steps that will get me there.

It is said that losing weight will also increase my chances of ovulating as far as PCOS is concerned. So hopefully that is true.

I'm off to continue my day. I hope yours is going well.

UPDATE: Today is CD26. I had 10 high fertility days but no peak day. Did not O this cycle per the CB Fertility monitor. AF not due for 13 more days

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on your 19.6 pounds lost! That is a huge accomplishment.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It isn't easy but I just keep swimming along :)

      Delete