Wednesday, June 5, 2013
I Should B a Super Sweet Blogger
I am honored to say I have been nominated TWICE for the Super Sweet Blogging Award.
Thank the blogger who nominated you:
Thank you Teresa and Jennifer!!
Teresa I would not be in this blogging world. I found her blog by chance through Pinterest. Since day one she has been welcoming. She has not said any of my questions were silly or that i was asking too many. Teresa is such a wonderful advocate for the infertility community. In fact, I would not know Jennifer without Teresa. Teresa introduced Jennifer and I without realizing we both live in the same town. It is wonderful to have someone so close that understands the struggles of IF.
Thank you both again!
Answer 5 super sweet questions:
1. Cookies or Cake? Cookies! specifically Publix sugar cookies a.k.a. "crack cookies" because 1 cookie is not enough
2. Chocolate or Vanilla? Vanilla. I do not know why but nothing beats vanilla flavored things.
3. Favorite Sweet Treat? Crack Cookies (see question one)
4. When do you crave sweet things the most? Normally near AF I crave sweets. However, i could go for sweets anytime really
5. Sweet nickname? hmmmm I don't think I have one. my grandma used to call me "sugar" but i think that was more of a southern thing and not a term of endearment.
Nominate 12 other bloggers:
1. Teresa at Where the *bleep* is our stork? . As I mentioned before i would not be part of this blogging world without Teresa. She is super Sweet for all the hard work she not only does for herself during her IF struggles , but how she helps others as well.
2. Toni at Just T has welcomed me with open arms into a wonderful group. She has been Sweet for answering my questions no matter how redundant. Toni is also a cheerleader for most of us. She encourages use to POAS and be strong. She is there to laugh and cry with us.
3. Amber at Old Lady and No Baby is such a wonderful woman. And she is currently pregnant and awaiting the results of her 2nd Beta test. Amber is a softball coach that is more than a coach to her players. She is Sweet to share her struggle with the girls so they understand what it truly means to appreciate what you have and not take it for granted.
4. Courtney at Our Pathway to Parenthood has just given birth to the Sweetest baby girl after a long struggle with IF. She has been a wonderful example on how to remain true to your faith no matter the struggles that you face.
5. Liz at Wishing on a Snowflake is a constant reminder to not let our bad experiences let us down. Even though she has just recently suffered a miscarriage, she has stayed positive. She has never forgotten her journey and keeps looking forward to the future that lies ahead. She is super Sweet to her angel baby Maggie.
6. Lisa at Our Journey to a Family of Four is expect twins. what is more super Sweet than twins?? Lisa has been wonderfully sharing her pregnancy with the twin through her blog. It is good to know what to expect once i get a BFP
7. Barbara at A Mom's Adventure posted about her struggle with OPKs and without that i do not think i would be able to still look at them. She is also Sweet enough to review cloth diapers with her first child and share their experiences as she awaits the arrival of her second child. Her reviews on cloth diapers make me actually consider it.
8. Rebecca at Life of an Army Wife is battling IF as well. She is also battling with the Army to get proper treatment. Rebecca is Sweet to advocate for herself and pave the way for any future Army wives that suffer infertility.
9. Risa at Who Shot Down My Stork? is at the beginning of a cycle for IF. She is introducing injectable medications. Her humor throughout this time is Sweet and refreshing.
10. Emi at pr0ject p0pulate penningt0n is expecting her first Sweet child. Her and her DH did it naturally right before they were going to start more extreme infertility treatments. She is Sweet in sharing their journey with funny photos and videos.
11. Megan at My new journey with being a mom after infertility and battling my weight is such a Sweet woman for continuing her blogging after her struggle with infertility. Her kids are super cute.
12. Jennifer at It's Jennifer Juniper. She is new to the IF community but I can already tell how Sweet she is. She is always there with encouraging words. Plus, we live in the same town and we have to stick together!
Thanks for reading Bloggie world.
Posted by Heather S. @ I Should B ... at 5:23 PM